Retired Project Engineer
Project Overview: Client had a large finished basement where new purchases of clothing and shoes, household goods, gifts, as well as passed down inherited pieces landed to be managed and dealt with another day. Items were forgotten and eventually all was inaccessible due to the sheer volume of stuff.
- punctual and keeps her schedule flexible to meet our needs
- willing to do the “box it up and haul it out” work
- able to give weekly accurate and detailed billing
- able to create a clear vision of what the “end product” will be
- a great source of info and organizing/packing/redecorating resources
- estate sale planning and promotion
- cleans everything along the way
- assist and guide the “clean out and rebuild” of our highly overstocked and crowded basement
- identify and dump trashed items
- cut down and/or dump/donate excess household/food items
- helped go through collections to minimize or store reasonable amount of collectibles
Sarah is knowledgeable, knows her stuff, and what to do with it. She can figure out the values of all items, knows when to take items to donate or to dump them. And, she has a vast knowledge and network of resellers, charitable donation places, and does resale listings on multiple resale internet sites. She is <strong>very</strong> easy and <strong>fun</strong> to work with!
New Chapter Transitions is fantastic! [Sarah is] …a joy with which to work. I learned a lot … I only wish I had known this over 50 years ago!
New Chapter Transitions …consulting sessions [offered] kind …tough love with understanding. No judgement…[and helped us] reach our goals.